Topic started by Choochan (@ 18.104.22.168) on Tue Mar 23 04:48:49 EST 2004.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.
Since both the version of Maniratnam is releasing simulataneously with lot of expectation.. (of course 3rd one is Telugu)
When you hear Yuva, you feel AE is better than Yuva when you heard both the versions. (Telugu should be like Tamil due to its direct translation of the song easily)
For eg. Hindi Good Bye Nanba song. It is better sung by Shankar Mahadevan in High pitch with good modulations etc...in Tamil.
In Hindi, Lucky Ali hasn't lived upto the expectations and moreover they filled with hummings. Where as in tamil, they filled with words..
Tamil lyrics is short and poetic. When you hear first time AE, it is more of music, but when you started listening, everything is goood...
Yuva also receiving mixed reaction from the Bollywood reviews..
Sanda Kozhi song if you listen in Hindi, it remind you the LAGAAN song...
Dil Se songs were equally good in Hindi because Gulzar has written all the songs.. He is a good lyrics writer when compared to anyone else in bollywood. (Javed is more of commercial writer)
Mehboob is more of a dubbing film lyrics writer.. Even though he has a good number of hit songs in his bag with ARR combination...(both dubbing and direct)
- From: choochan (@ 22.214.171.124)
on: Tue Mar 23 08:27:22 EST 2004
Read this week variamuthu interview in Kumudam
- From: Ravi (@ 126.96.36.199)
on: Tue Mar 23 16:00:51 EST 2004
I've read some complaints about the lyrics of Yuva. Didn't Mehboob also do Dil Hi Dil Mein (the remake of You've Got Mail, I forget the Tamil name). Gulzar or even Javed could have done something better with the lyrics, but I think the fundamental problem is that ARR probably composed for the Tamil first, then the Hindi lyrics were just shoehorned in, and it sounds sort of weird, like most dub/remake soundtracks. Uyire sounds very odd in Tamil, for example.
- From: Anbe sivam (@ 188.8.131.52)
on: Tue Mar 23 17:21:32 EST 2004
I have not heard the songs yet. But I agree the point regarding Uyire. Eventhough ARR can create good music in Tamil and Hindi independently, it is difficult to make the same music appealing both in Hindi and Tamil.
That has always been challenge for any composer of all times.
- From: Ravi (@ 184.108.40.206)
on: Wed Mar 24 15:09:10 EST 2004
If ARR does another bilingual in Tamil/Hindi or Telugu/Hindi, etc. I hope he composes DIFFERENT music for each, tailoring the music to the sound of each language's lyrics.
- From: What A Post (@ 220.127.116.11)
on: Wed Mar 24 20:33:20 EST 2004
Here is what ARR fans can do.....
1) While ARR scre*ws your mom in her mouth, you fist her in doggy style quite deeply. Though painful, she and you and ARR will thoroughly enjoy it. Your mom will squirt her cum by just this fisting alone. She'll be so wet that you can shove your fist even deeper.
2) Another method is you can get your sister into this act and make her use a double-ended dildo with your mom and shove it deep into both their pus*sies. All this while they both suck your co*ck and ARR's circumsized puny co*ck. Wow, a 4 way connection! And when both your sister and mother's pus*sy are so wide open after the fisting and dildoing, you can shove ARR's head into it....in and out.
Gosh, that must have turned you on.
More to come.
- From: purv (@ 18.104.22.168)
on: Thu Mar 25 13:01:34 EST 2004
Administration, please do something about this PERV at 22.214.171.124!!! I think he/she should get whatever he/she is advertising in these threads as disgustingly and as painfully as possible!!
List all pages of this thread
Back to the Forum