Topic started by Karthik (@ 188.8.131.52) on Mon Aug 14 03:17:28 EDT 2000.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.
01. There was this small time movie by name Gowri Manohari which had some amazing tunes. I have heard song, 'aruvi kooda jadhi illamal', fantastic number. Who composed the music? Any idea?
02. Who was the MD for the vijaykanth starrer 'kaviyathalaivan'? I was told he was the same as the one who scored music for pandiyarajan's valli vara pora under another name (i think siddarta) and also for a 7th channel movie starring ramesh arvind and sivaranjani? How many names does this guy have, finally?
03. Where is MD Adityan these days? Hibernating? I thot he was doing a decent job (at times, that is)!
- From: yvs mani (@ 184.108.40.206)
on: Mon Aug 14 07:21:43 EDT 2000
2. I thought Kaviyathalaivan's MD is Siddhartha. But, Ramki told that it is MSV. Somehow, I am pretty sure that it is Siddhartha.
3. Adityan recently scored music for Athe manithan which contained a good song "Thazhampu oolai kondu thamil padikka vanthathenna". He also released an album containing remix of old songs recently.
1. I don't remember the MD's name now. But that song by SPB * KJY is very good. I had requested Rare guys (Ramki, Mano & Vels) to upload it. Inbetween, GV wrote that he will send that song to me. After that, I could n't see him in this forum.
- From: Cela Vei (@ )
on: Wed Sep 22 08:21:13 EDT 2004
Does anyone have songs from the movie "Gowri Manohari"?
- From: * (@ 220.127.116.11)
on: Wed Sep 22 11:41:38 EDT 2004
it should be c'est la vie :)
- From: thumburu (@ 18.104.22.168)
on: Wed Sep 22 15:34:30 EDT 2004
seri, yedho GowriManohari raagam pathi oru isai alasal irukkumnu nenachindu vandhaa ippidi busvaanamaa aayiduthe
List all pages of this thread
Back to the Forum