Topic started by Patriot (@ 184.108.40.206) on Sun Feb 3 23:51:05 EST 2002.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.
- From: Rajesh (@ 220.127.116.11)
on: Mon Feb 4 00:55:02 EST 2002
- From: Naaz (@ 18.104.22.168)
on: Mon Feb 4 01:45:33 EST 2002
Good one!! Nice to see someone with a farout sense of humour!! :-) This could make Letterman's Top 10 (that's if he's heard of IR and ARR).
You're one cheeky Patriot!
- From: Kupps (@ 22.214.171.124)
on: Mon Feb 4 02:49:04 EST 2002
The Patriots win the Super Bowl ....... What does it mean for IR and ARR
Simply IR wins ARR sucks big time (or) viceversa. Don't u understand this simple truth atleast from this incident? u muddleheaded get out of his forum. aaai oooi :-))
- From: Naradhar (@ 126.96.36.199)
on: Mon Feb 4 15:30:47 EST 2002
1. Patriots, i.e, the ones that listen to and like songs titled "vandhe Matharam", are the winners!
2. People can think that IR will make a comeback like Rams did but eventually ARR will win, like Patriots did.
1. You see, ARR Fans think that IR had lost the touch - they thought "ARR put up the greatest show on earth" and IR had no chance. Unfortunately, they don't remember how many times we deserved it but did not win it. This was payback time!
2. Rahman and Rams - see how many alphabets are common. Losers!
- From: Bharath (@ 188.8.131.52)
on: Mon Feb 4 18:25:31 EST 2002
well patriots winning the SB is as good reason as any as to why IR is better than ARR or viceversa...
I cannot say I have NOT seen a worser reason... :-)
- From: BT (@ 184.108.40.206)
on: Mon Feb 4 21:03:50 EST 2002
Some ideas for new titles:
1. Manisha Koirala is expecting. What does it mean for Maniratnam and IR?
2. Today is Monday. What does it mean for Deva and Sachin Tendulkar?
3. Bill Clinton's pet dog run over by an unidentified car. What does it mean for Vajpayee and A.R.Rahman?
Hmmm... I guess I made it too obvious that I don't have much work to do.. Anyways, please keep your creativity bubbling - and post newer topics.
- From: Kiss my ass (@ 220.127.116.11)
on: Mon Feb 4 22:10:43 EST 2002
Losers, ya all fobs talking on Superbowl.
List all pages of this thread
This thread has been closed. Contact Admin if you want to know why.
Back to the Forum