Topic started by Paran (@ 188.8.131.52) on Thu Nov 21 22:54:21 EST 2002.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.
IR have composed hundreds of techno songs...
we all know...
just wanted to know...his list of techno songs..
let me start
1) Vikram title song - Vikram
2) Thattom tadange tattom - Vetri Vizha
3) Naangal pottu vaiche katthal tittem OK kanmani - Singara Vellan
look slike..all of them are Kamal movies....any other songs
- From: Paran (@ 184.108.40.206)
on: Thu Nov 21 22:55:50 EST 2002
c'mon guys....i'm sure...a lot more...
which has electric guitar..adn really good bass sound..
i believe Punnagai Mannan has one or two...can't remember?
- From: ! (@ 220.127.116.11)
on: Thu Nov 21 23:14:39 EST 2002
In my opinion, I think the synths was purely invented for IR. I have not seen any composer give extraordinary passages with synths, for synths, by synths!!!!!!
Madai Thirandu from Nizhalgal, one of the original techno compositions ever.
Sangathil Paadatha Kavithai has techno interludes
Maalai Sevvanam Un Kolam Thano, mostly techno instruments - fantastic interludes
Dhagam Edukura neram - Enakaga kkathiru
Pani Mazhai vizhum
Garjanai- most songs techno
Manadhil Enna Ninaivugal0 - Poonthalir
Thatti Thathi Thavidhum, recent times
- From: Cinema Virumbi (@ 18.104.22.168)
on: Fri Nov 22 04:43:45 EST 2002
I don't know if this can be called techno, but it is definitely very modern!!!!
'ninnukOri varNam isaiththida ennaith thEdi varaNum' from 'agni natchaththiram'
- From: Paran (@ 22.214.171.124)
on: Fri Nov 22 05:53:33 EST 2002
i think it is kinda techno...the music...is very innovative..at that time
- From: Kupps (@ 126.96.36.199)
on: Fri Nov 22 07:43:06 EST 2002
in the film my dear maarthaandan there is a chorus bit song "aadungaL paarakalaam adhirasam aattaththil ingae paravasam". the chorus, music will be so, as if it were sung by robot and the music is robot music (this is what i felt when i listened to the song. its been long since i heard this song).
- From: Mumbai Ramki (@ 188.8.131.52)
on: Fri Nov 22 08:02:13 EST 2002
Here is my LIST
1.RAm RAm -HEYRAm
2.Muthu NIlave -TIME
3.Yathaan naale -Oru oril Oru RAjakumari
4.Muthirai Epothu -UZhaiPaali
5.Oru Naal -Devathai ( thought not exactly)
6.Megam Kottatum -Ennakul Oruvan ( The best of these)
7.Tha Thom -Vetri Vizha (stunning)
8.O baby -Kaduluku Mariyadhai
9.Tha thaom -Kadal Kavithai
10 .Dyana Dyana -Kadal Kavithai ( thouh a melody )
- From: Aj (@ 184.108.40.206)
on: Fri Nov 22 12:28:38 EST 2002
Techno Remix of IR's "Oororama Aathu Packam" (Idaya Koyil):
Click on "Play" of "Oororama Athu Packkam"
Techno Remix of IR's "Vickram Vickram" (Vickram):
Click on "Play" of "Vikram Vikram"
Techno Remix of KR's "Yaro Yaryaro" - Sung by IR (Ullasam):
Click on "Play" of "Yaro Yar Yaro"
- From: purv (@ 220.127.116.11)
on: Fri Nov 22 19:25:24 EST 2002
'Dharmangal Velaiyindru', 'Iru Kangal Podathu'(joy version) from Dharma
'Theeraatha Vilaiyaattu', 'Raja Rani Jockey', 'Maappillaikku' from Netrikann
'Allah Un Anaippadi' from Chandralekha
'Maharajanodu Rani' from Sathi Leelavathi
'Maalai Soodum Megham Thaane' from Puthiya Raagam
'Kaattule Kamban Kaattule' from Rajakumaran
'Kaathe Kaathe', 'Panjuppole Nenju' from Punniyavathi
'Papa Roopa Dhilruba', 'Un Peyarai Kettaale' from Poonjolai
'Sirithaale Sinna Venmani', 'Manam Pona' from Kaathal Rojaave
'Oh Butterfly', 'Lovenna Lovvu', 'Pani Vizhum Maalaiyil', 'Palli Paadamaa' from Meera
'Santhana Kaatre' from Thanikaattu Raja
'Ninaikkindra Paathiyil', 'Vidiyum Pozhuthu', 'Vilakku Vaippom' from Aathma
'Nenjukkulle' from Ponnumani
'Kaathal Thenkudhitha' from Chinna Kannammaa
There are too many for me to list, surely some that I haven't heard.
- From: Paran (@ 18.104.22.168)
on: Fri Nov 22 22:54:04 EST 2002
of late..Ram Ram from Hey Ram...is the best of IR i guess...
i is really nice..except for the orchestration in the middle of the song....sounds...totaly out of the mood...why IR need to do that?.
- From: purv (@ 22.214.171.124)
on: Mon Nov 25 21:37:17 EST 2002
If you want to include such songs in other Indian languages, here you go:
1. Akkuthikkuthaana-- Kaliyoonjal
2. Chella Kaatte-- Kochu Kochu Santhoshangal]
3. Paala Poomaazha-- Kochu Kochu Santhoshangal
4. Thithaaram Theyyanna-- Kallukondoru Pennu
5. Manimaaran-- Kallukondoru Pennu
6. Kaakka Poochcha-- Pappayude Swantham Appoose
7. Pularikkinne-- Friends
8. Mangalangum-- Friends
9. Chirukkaathira-- My Dear Kuttichattan 2
1. Seethakaalam-- Aswamedham
2. Kalyanam-- Anthapuram
3. Asalem-- Anthapuram
4. Adagakanda Yavaru-- Chinnabaayi
5. Attention Everybody-- Coolie No. 1
6. Kotha Kothaga-- Coolie No. 1
1. Majunu Allitha-- Usire
2. Nannu Ninnu Jellalaare-- Nee Nanna Gellalaare
3. O Mahaliyaare-- Hoomale
4. O Mere Pyari-- Shiva Sainya
5. Chikkamagaloora-- Shiva Sainya
6. Yuvakrantiya-- Shiva Sainya
7. Are Chaancaare-- Gulabi
I cannot recall others. There are more, rest assured.
- From: sdasdfasdf (@ )
on: Mon Oct 6 11:18:51 EDT 2003
- From: asdfasdfasdfsdaf (@ 126.96.36.199)
on: Mon Oct 6 11:19:31 EDT 2003
- From: jamie (@ )
on: Sun Nov 28 15:48:45 EST 2004
do you know what the song name is that has these lyrics? You are my angel.. and your half a world away? if you fo please let me know.. thanks alot!
List all pages of this thread
Back to the Forum